No company wants to experience a data breach but it happens all the time. While larger companies can often weather the financial and PR storms associated with a breach, the average small business closes its doors within six months of a cybersecurity incident. What’s worse is that a vast majority of breaches are active within the network for months or years before detection — the only thing missing in these cases is a security expert looking for some evidence of a compromise.
With Just Solutions’ 24/7/365 cyberthreat monitoring and response services, you won’t have to worry about such catastrophes and instead be able to:
- Enhance your company’s security posture
- Reduce the risk of an internal or external data breach
- Minimize downtime and loss stemming from security incidents
- Gain intelligence about the cyberthreats targeting your business
- Strengthen your business continuity program
- Improve regulatory and industry compliance measures
Sign up for 24/7 SOC Monitoring!
"*" indicates required fields
Don’t allow your business to be a victim of cyberattacks
Let our skilled security experts keep watch over your network activities. By applying cutting-edge SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) technology and established threat intelligence, suspicious activity and security incidents on your network can be identified and remediated as they occur.
Our process combines cloud-based technology, highly trained security experts, and a security response team that takes timely action on any incident before it compromises your network.
- Real-Time Log Collection: As devices on your network generate logs and events, they are collected and transmitted to the cloud in real time for automated correlation.
- Accurate Detection: Thousands of security correlation rules enable speedy evaluation of millions of network events to identify suspicious irregularities.
- Human Expertise: Every security event identified by the cloud-based, 24/7 cyberthreat detection engine is viewed and evaluated by a trained cybersecurity expert.
- Threat Intelligence: Detailed analysis of valid security alerts are initiated within a state-of-the-art Security Operations Center (SOC) that’s staffed 24/7/365.
- Security Response: Threat mitigation and remediation procedures using industry best practices are provided either remotely or on site to ensure business continuity.
- Status Reporting: Executive-level and in-depth technical reports provide a view of the number and type of threats your network is facing.
What’s involved in our 24/7 security service?
- Collection: The process begins by collecting the most basic elements of cyberthreat monitoring — the event log (machine data) and configuration/performance (health check) data.
- Correlation: This data is securely transmitted to the cloud, in real time, where automated cyberthreat detection technology sorts through millions of events through a complex process called correlation.
- Experience: The correlation rules that are used have been developed for nearly 15 years by world-leading security technologists, and are constantly being updated and improved to ensure new threats are identified.
- Intelligence: Discovered security alerts are escalated to a team of highly trained experts who perform a deep triage process by means of human inspection. This “eyes-on” scrutiny definitively pinpoints security incidents that require attention to remediate.
- Response: Finally, a response team member will act on the threat to neutralize or eliminate it — ensuring the risk to your business is under control.
Protect your network from these threats, and more:
- Port scans, host scans, denied scans, sudden change of traffic between certain IPs, or other anomalies in traffic
- Network server/device and admin logon anomalies — authentication failures at all times and unusual IPs
- Network access irregularities from VPN, wireless logons, and domain controllers.
- Account lockouts, password scans, and unusual logon failures
- Rogue endpoints, wireless access points
- Botnets, mail viruses, worms, DDoS, and other zero day malware identified by cross-correlating DNS, DHCP, web proxy logs, and flow traffic
- Abnormalities in web server and database access
SIEM/SOC monitoring is vital to the survival of your business
Cyberthreat monitoring and detection are the cornerstones of an effective IT security strategy. But collecting the right data, parsing, and analyzing it into manageable and useful pieces of information is an extremely complex task.
Our 24/7 security service employs automated technology, paired with a staff of security experts, to reduce the risk and complexity of protecting your critical network systems.