Guaranteed to Protect Your Business
Don't let hackers put you out of business
Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don't realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of employees and hackers. Could your business weather a major data loss and downtime from Ransomware like WannaCry, Petya and the dozens of new ones everyday?
Just Solutions has you covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning - customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery - "bullet proof" your mission-critical data files
According to the US Bureau of Labor, 93 percent of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years.
You've been hacked! What do you do now?
7 TIPS to secure your Network
- 1) Do NOT pay any ransoms! - You are dealing with crooks. You will then be a target for life. You need better backups. See Tip#7.
- 2) Have a professional remove the infection - Find Original source PC or User.
- 3) Change User Passwords - You password file/hash may have been stolen so assume you must change user passwords.
- 4) Remove users from Domain Admins group - Too many users are given Admin rights out of convenience. Eliminate this security hole.
- 5) Close any RDP or other direct access - Do not allow direct access to servers or workstations. Use secure SSL-VPN for protection.
- 6) Turn on GEO FENCE in Firewall - Block all IPs from foreign Countries.
- 7) Upgrade to JSI VAULT PROTECTION - Our backup/recovery system is rock solid with hourly backups and lightening fast recovery. Both local and cloud backups are all encrypted and tested daily.
Just Solutions combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
Don't be a statistic.
Contact Just Solutions for an in-depth analysis of your disaster preparedness
FREE Security Assessment
To maintain a friendly demeanor and great attitude while continually fixing problems says a lot about the fine people at JSI.
Frank St. George
JT Mauro Mechanical Contractors
I had hundreds of pictures that Apple told me were lost forever. Larry would NOT give up. He found them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Kitty Van Bortel