Are Your Digital Credentials For Sale
on the Dark Web?
Online criminals can hide from you— but they can’t hide from Dark Web ID.
Dark Web ID from ID Agent is the industry’s first commercial solution to detect your compromised credentials in realtime on the Dark Web. Using a proprietary technology, Dark Web ID vigilantly searches the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials associated with your company, contractors and other personnel, and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches or other crimes.
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web. The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
How Dark Web ID Protects Your Business
- Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why It’s Important
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
FREE Dark Web Scan!