EXECUTIVE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
Cyber House of Horrors: Hackers, Cyber Crime and The Dark Web
|When:||Wednesday, November 1st
7:30am until 9:30am
|Where:||Hilton Garden Inn
800 Pittsford Victor Rd.
Pittsford, NY 14534
FREE Breakfast. Seating limited. Registration required.
During this Executive Breakfast Seminar, You’ll Learn:
- Critical IT security protections every business must have in place to avoid cyber-attacks, data breach lawsuits, bank fraud and compliance penalties.
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to.
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security - and what it really takes to protect your organization against new threats and today's sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- How to protect your employees from the dramatic rise in credential based exploits on the Dark Web.
Featuring Frightful Presentations By:
- Jason Ingalls and Robert Block of Canandaigua National Bank & Trust
- David Wolf of Just Solutions, Inc.
Who Should Attend:
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data, and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or that simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
Brocklebank Law Firm
Design Pool & Spa
Attend for Free!
Simply fill out the form below to secure your spot
Meet Your Presenter
David Wolf is the Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Just Solutions, Inc. David Wolf is a technology visionary and serial entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in the IT industry. David attended the Rochester Institute of Technology and has a Master of Science from Roberts Wesleyan College. He enjoys using his technical expertise to help fellow small business owners get the most out of their IT investments. His previous experience includes positions as co-founder and President at Vivatron Corporation and a Senior Systems Analyst at Unisys, making him both the business and technology expert our loyal clients rely on. Away from the office, David’s hobbies include scouting, photography and skiing. He also enjoys volunteering his time with Kiwanis International as the Finger Lakes Division Treasurer and Temple Sinai.